Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

RE: Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

Andriy Kornatskyy

Agreed. I think we have pretty much the same point of view on this.

All these metrics advise you... this is again depends how you look at this.If you are a new comer to a project, you usually spend some time on codereview, talk to people, read docs if any. The qa tools for static codeanalysis give you an initial picture, how it fits with your own vision, etc. Convince or accept?

Andriy Kornatskyy