Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

RE: Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

Andriy Kornatskyy

Chris,

The focus of development team is controlled by setting a metric*thresholdor just excluding some. So you do not have an overhead for the developmentteam from the point it set forward, assuming them team committed to*adherence*it.

Your strategy for perfection may vary.*You can start with 8 for CC in newproject, or with a higher level of 15 in an existing project. Where you end up / the team agrees upon, depends on team commitment to the goal youset. There is no gold median, there is just recommendation, how you fluctuate from it and what reason you face with depends on team.

Thanks.

Andriy