Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Using cntlm as proxy

Using cntlm as proxy

jorge2

Hi everyone. I'm using cntlm locally and I want my Python scripts to
connect to some web, parse some data and come back with results all
across my local proxy.
I've tried a lot of example code but I still don't find what I need. I
think I don't understand how urllib2 manages proxy.

Help will be really appreciated.

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci