Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Python Script for Colorizing Traceroute Output

Re: Python Script for Colorizing Traceroute Output

garabik-news-2005-05@kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk

Jordan Bylsma <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm looking into writing a python script that colorizes particular
> hops when using traceroute. Anyone run across something like this? I
> don't think it would be extremely difficult to write but some example
> code would help.

<shameless self-advertising>
Generic Colouriser
http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~gar...tware/grc.html
</shameless self-advertising>

It includes configuration file for traceroute.

| Radovan GarabĂ*k http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~garabik/ |
| __..--^^^--..__ garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk |