Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Lazy Attribute

Re: Lazy Attribute

Demian Brecht

> There is a ready made and well tested lazy decorator at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lazy. I even has a better name.

I was ignorantly unaware of this module. You've saved me a few lines of code every time I want to achieve lazy loading - thanks

> Since people seem to come up with their own implementations on a bi-weekly basis, I am seriously wondering how to improve its visibility. Putting it on PyPI alone does not cut it, apparently.

This was a good start

Demian Brecht
@demianbrecht
http://demianbrecht.github.com