Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How Do I Print Table Cell Colours?

How Do I Print Table Cell Colours?

Amirallia

Hello,

If I want to print a page with a table with cells colored in differents
colors, assuming default settings in browser, when I view the page, all
the colours disappear. I know that one of the default settings in my
browser is 'don't print out the background colour' which is fine
because this would use lots of ink, but my table cell colours anr not
showing up.

A idea is to replace the cell color with image, but I don't want to use
it.

Any other ideas how I can sort this out.

Thanks in advance

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

teknohippy

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:35:23 +0100, Amirallia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>If I want to print a page with a table with cells colored in differents
>colors, assuming default settings in browser, when I view the page, all
>the colours disappear. I know that one of the default settings in my
>browser is 'don't print out the background colour' which is fine
>because this would use lots of ink, but my table cell colours anr not
>showing up.
>
>A idea is to replace the cell color with image, but I don't want to use
>it.
>
>Any other ideas how I can sort this out.
>
>Thanks in advance

I think the background colour in cells are also controlled by the same
broswer setting.

--
Iain Norman | http://www.eliteforum.org