Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Enlarge Text in Thunderbird/Earlybird?

Enlarge Text in Thunderbird/Earlybird?

Justin

My Dell M6500 has a rather high resolution screen. Is there a way to
have the text in email appear bigger? I don't want to send in HTML or
do any weird formatting, I just want the text to look bigger on my
screen without actually effecting the messages I send.

-J

Madlove

Justin wrote:
> My Dell M6500 has a rather high resolution screen. Is there a way to
> have the text in email appear bigger? I don't want to send in HTML or
> do any weird formatting, I just want the text to look bigger on my
> screen without actually effecting the messages I send.
>
> -J

Edit > Preferences > Appearances > Fonts > Minimum Font Size "whatever"

Justin

On 11/14/2012 11:49 AM, Madlove wrote:
> Justin wrote:
>> My Dell M6500 has a rather high resolution screen. Is there a way
>> to have the text in email appear bigger? I don't want to send in
>> HTML or do any weird formatting, I just want the text to look
>> bigger on my screen without actually effecting the messages I
>> send.
>>
>> -J

> Edit > Preferences > Appearances > Fonts > Minimum Font Size
> "whatever"

No Preferences under Edit.