Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] The Committee is dead, long live the Committee

Re: [SI] The Committee is dead, long live the Committee

PeterN

On 11/13/2012 4:06 PM, Bowser wrote:
> Yes, I'll do it again for a while.
>
> First order of business, a delay in the Curves mandate since I'll be
> traveling. I'll post a notice to delay it two days to Tuesday, the
> 20th. And I'll be using my luddite longhand date format, too.
>
> So there.

I would have said thank you for taking on the job, but then I realized
you're only doing it for the money.

--
Peter