Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > The C Programming Language

The C Programming Language

kills101 kills101 is offline
Junior Member

Can someone please kindly explain to me the logic of the variables "STATE", "IN", and "OUT". How do these variables determine if you are inside a word or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg word counter.JPG (41.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by kills101; 11-10-2012 at 09:07 AM..