Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > [OT] all the false gods can not save us

[OT] all the false gods can not save us

Rosario1903

there exist only one God, the one in the Rome Catholic Bible;
for all the other, the economy, the money, the science, the smartness,
the community, the medicine, the work, the internet, etc there is
nothing to hope

nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible

i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...
Buon Giorno

JJ

Rosario1903 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> there exist only one God, the one in the Rome Catholic Bible;
> for all the other, the economy, the money, the science, the smartness,
> the community, the medicine, the work, the internet, etc there is
> nothing to hope
>
> nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible
>
> i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...
> Buon Giorno

uh, ok...
but what's that got to do with assembly?

James Kuyper

On 11/08/2012 01:25 PM, JJ wrote:
> Rosario1903 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[Religious spam]
> uh, ok...
> but what's that got to do with assembly?

The closest connection I can think of is
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_God>, which is pretty weak,
but it's still slightly more relevance than it has to do with C.

Greg Martin

On 12-11-08 10:51 AM, James Kuyper wrote:> On 11/08/2012 01:25 PM, JJ wrote:
>> Rosario1903 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [Religious spam]
>> uh, ok...
>> but what's that got to do with assembly?

> The closest connection I can think of is
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_God>, which is pretty weak,
> but it's still slightly more relevance than it has to do with C.

Wasn't there something in there about Stroustrup parting the C? There
was something about tablets too but I think mostly they're programmed in
Java these days? Catholics do talk about the Holy C. Perhaps he just
didn't frame his comment very clearly? This comment, "nothing can save
except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible", leads me to believe he isn't
very familiar with the stdio at all, though, since he also posted on
c.l.asm, the problem may be he is trying to use system interrupts on a
windows machine.

Rod Pemberton

"Rosario1903" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> there exist only one God, the one in the Rome Catholic Bible;
> for all the other, the economy, the money, the science, the smartness,
> the community, the medicine, the work, the internet, etc there is
> nothing to hope
>
> nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible
>
> i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...

Ok ...

> [inSubject] Re: [OT] all the false gods can not save us

As a programmer Rosario, you should value logic. Are you aware that your
statement presents numerous logic errors?

1) That gods exist.
2) That a God exists.
3) That there false gods.
4) That there true gods.
5) That humanity needs to be saved.
6) That some gods or a God can save humanity.

As for #1 through #4, prove it. Prove that he/she/it/they exist. Isn't it
irrational to worship something that can't be proven to exist? It's
definately illogical ...

As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

According the the KJV Bible, God gave us free will. I.e., A God, our
creator according to Christianity and Islam, gave us the right to do
whatever we want. So, why do we need to be saved? We have the right to do
whatever we want. If a God takes away that which he/she/it gave us, as
he/she/it apparently did in the Bible by claiming that humanity 'sinned',
isn't that God actually a representation of Evil? Don't you feel cheated
and lied to when someone gives you something and takes it away? How can one
call such a God Good? You can't. Are you saved? Don't you expect your God
to keep his word on your salvation? Of course you do, but clearly,
according to the KJV Bible, God doesn't have to keep his/her/it's promises
to humanity. So, why do you have faith God will keep his promise to you and
grant you salvation? Is your faith misplaced? According to the KJV Bible,
we just have to follow God's will, i.e., we have to be subservient to and
worship God, even though he/she/it gave us free will. Why? Why would an
omniscient being, knowing in advance that giving humanity was a bad idea, go
ahead and give humanity free will? That God is either blatantly stupid or
intentionally malevolent. Yet, that same supposedly loving and caring God
*demands* that humanity willingly *choose* to worship he/she/it, or
otherwise we'll be punished and sent to Hell. God is apparently loving,
hating, liberal, authoritarian, bipolar, masochistic, moral and immoral, all
at once. Does any of that make any sense to you, Rosario? It shouldn't.
You're a programmer. You deal in logic, not irrationalities and lies. Stop
attempting to drive yourself insane by embracing the irrationalities and
lies of Religion.

Rod Pemberton

JJ

Greg Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ... the problem may be he is trying to use system
> interrupts on a windows machine.

It's no longer "may" since there are numerous exceptions popping from all
over the system.

Spartacus

Rod Pemberton wrote:

> As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

Crimes against humanity.

Rod Pemberton

"Spartacus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k7q6t3$o0l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rod Pemberton wrote:

> > As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

> Crimes against humanity.

The KJV Bible is rife with atrocities against humanity committed by God.
So, you're saying we need to be saved from God? How exactly is God
supposed to be the savior of humanity when it's he/she/it from whom
humanity apparently needs saving? Your statement makes no sense.

Rod Pemberton

Rosario1903

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:11:27, "Rod Pemberton"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"Rosario1903" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> there exist only one God, the one in the Rome Catholic Bible;
>> for all the other, the economy, the money, the science, the smartness,
>> the community, the medicine, the work, the internet, etc there is
>> nothing to hope
>>
>> nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible
>>
>> i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...

>Ok ...
>
>> [inSubject] Re: [OT] all the false gods can not save us

>As a programmer Rosario, you should value logic. Are you aware that your
>statement presents numerous logic errors?
>
>1) That gods exist.
>2) That a God exists.
>3) That there false gods.
>4) That there true gods.

i could make many errors here in this post and more...
i don't understant 100% english, and i don't know for speak well
enought... so here i can make error for just that

there is one true God,
the one find in the Rome Bible catholic,
all other gods exist in the mind of someone,
but they not exist

>5) That humanity needs to be saved.

yes, from save humanity from themselves, and false way of think

>6) That some gods or a God can save humanity.
>
>As for #1 through #4, prove it. Prove that he/she/it/they exist. Isn't it
>irrational to worship something that can't be proven to exist?

the logic that we find in math came from physic, that came from
universe, so there is someone use logic in create universe

so you think is it possible logic without
the thinking and
the people who *wrote* it?

>It's
>definately illogical ...
>
>As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?
>
>According the the KJV Bible, God gave us free will. I.e., A God, our
>creator according to Christianity and Islam, gave us the right to do
>whatever we want.

yes so we can choose, but we would not damage others

>So, why do we need to be saved?

because our mind not see all as God, we see partial true, and could
not see enough for find what is good for us and others

>We have the right to do
>whatever we want.

no, because we can damage other

>If a God takes away that which he/she/it gave us, as
>he/she/it apparently did in the Bible by claiming that humanity 'sinned',
>isn't that God actually a representation of Evil?

it is not right to call the evil, good and the good evil

>Don't you feel cheated
>and lied to when someone gives you something and takes it away? How can one
>call such a God Good? You can't. Are you saved? Don't you expect your God
>to keep his word on your salvation?

here we have just one test [prova]; this reality could be as one
instant compared to infinite time... all not finish here
you speak as all finish here

>Of course you do, but clearly,
>according to the KJV Bible, God doesn't have to keep his/her/it's promises
>to humanity. So, why do you have faith God will keep his promise to you and
>grant you salvation?

i hope He will save us, only He can save us, where save means the true
us salvation, the one salvation that only the one that can see far can
see...
in few word we are not smart enough for see all

>Is your faith misplaced? According to the KJV Bible,
>we just have to follow God's will, i.e., we have to be subservient to and
>worship God, even though he/she/it gave us free will. Why? Why would an
>omniscient being, knowing in advance that giving humanity was a bad idea, go
>ahead and give humanity free will?

because nobody can impose love really to someone other without the
free will?
because nobody can impose love really to someone other without one
choose? without renounce to ourselves and our ego?

because someone envied humans, formulate above question and God choose
to test humans as with Adam and Eve?

>That God is either blatantly stupid or
>intentionally malevolent.

He build us for the cause we love him and have good in receive His
friendship [amicizia]

>Yet, that same supposedly loving and caring God
>*demands* that humanity willingly *choose* to worship he/she/it, or
>otherwise we'll be punished and sent to Hell. God is apparently loving,
>hating, liberal, authoritarian, bipolar, masochistic, moral and immoral, all
>at once. Does any of that make any sense to you, Rosario?

you read few Bible, especially the Christ life that show who God is

>It shouldn't.
>You're a programmer. You deal in logic, not irrationalities and lies.

the clue is to know we don't know enough, we don't have the God eyes
that see all in the same time...

we have partial see of all the reality

we here are in the time, for us now, one second is one second; 1000
years are 1000 years
it is not 1 second as 1000 years...

>Stop

>attempting to drive yourself insane by embracing the irrationalities and
>lies of Religion.
>

>Rod Pemberton

Spartacus

Rod Pemberton wrote:
> "Spartacus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:k7q6t3$o0l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Rod Pemberton wrote:

>>> As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

>> Crimes against humanity.

> The KJV Bible is rife with atrocities against humanity committed by
> God. So, you're saying we need to be saved from God? How exactly is
> God supposed to be the savior of humanity when it's he/she/it from
> whom humanity apparently needs saving? Your statement makes no sense.

So you think that you are not moronic? Do tell who you are advertising for.
I am not a liar.(Stupid ****ing democrats feeling worthy now.. pfft!).