Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Coordination between developers in the Python project

Re: Coordination between developers in the Python project

Chris Angelico

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Tengy Td <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> It would be a great help for me if you could answer a short online survey
> (it should take approximately 5 minutes).
>
> This survey is designed to reach a better understanding of the cooperation
> and coordination between developers in Free/libre open source projects.
>
> There is no right or wrong answers, therefore, feel free to answer
> spontaneously and to skip the questions you feel you do not want to answer.

Okay, now that I have a chance to actually look at your survey, I have
some more useful comments to make

Most surveys don't care about people's exact ages. Unless yours is an
unusual exception, it'd be more manageable to ask for ranges, eg:

How old are you?
* Under 18
* 18-25
* 26-35
* 36-45
* 46-55
* 56-65
* Over 65

Also, there's a bit of a gap in your Education drop-down. I had to
leave it blank, as I never finished high school. Or does that not
matter to your survey?

ChrisA