Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Ray Banana is the champion of the retards. ??

Re: Ray Banana is the champion of the retards. ??

_kookmeister_

kensi" (Paula) G Derbyshire <::(E-Mail Removed) WINNER - KOTM July 2012
posted as news in <k6sb05$8i6$(E-Mail Removed)>
and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....gust-2012.html

you did/do... paula ;----^

>I didn't.

lying ****.

do not fret, paula... i am working at _my_ pace on a whole package
of your ****, in refuttdin' your flatout contradictory futtockin' :-----------------D

tonight (morning) you get this one short observation of a quick read
of events since Sandy.
unlike you i spent the greater part of the past weekend preparing for
the storm, the bossman having as many of the street cans brought
to depot and stacked, with emergency baggage issued in lieu.
unlike you - well, your claim - i was well off the predicted path for
the storm - as it was to move over land. but unlike you - well, in your
dreams - i do not have much in the way of possessions, traveling
light i prefer my life over staying around relying on forecasters.
i lit out, late but fast, and, as it turned out... unnecessary.
but the bossman still had much for our crew to do and so this
paycheck i am expecting the best of a month's pay for less than one
weeks actual work in days, but a month in hours. today alone was
18hrs. and job is done... back on roster next week, like.

that THAT is real life paula... not the drama queen **** you posted
(with socks) _immediately after_ i mentioned Sandy.
you - and nobody else i read - had even mentioned the storm
in the days leading up to it, despite the fact it was all over the
news in every bar and on front page of every newspaper.

i baited you, you lying ****, and as predictable as you are you leapt
right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" ****.
what was going flat, derbyshire is your tinman act... you should
have stuck to your "hanging siding" bullshit... and taken "kensi" for
a tour to london on the concorde...!
that fairytale is about as believable as the **** you wasted
electricity writing.
ROTFLMAO@ewe-paula

Nadegda

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:51:31 -0400, _kookmeister_ (Pie Gurl)
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:

> kensi" (Paula) G Derbyshire <::(E-Mail Removed) WINNER - KOTM
> July 2012
> posted as news in <k6sb05$8i6$(E-Mail Removed)>
> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....s-usenet-kook-

awards-august-2012.html

Still denying the truth, eh, kooky? The truth that the k'lames of kensi
being Derbyshire were disproved quite thoroughly.

>>> I think it's odd that anyone would use his FREE server, and complain
>>> about the fact he runs it the way he chooses.

>>Who both used it and complained about it?
>>

> you did/do... paula ;----^

Proof, kooky?

>>I didn't.
>>

> lying ****.

Proof, kooky? Misogynistic slur noted, BTW, kooky. You, like Greg Hall,
really hate professional women in traditionally male-dominated fields --
that much is disgustingly apparent.

> do not fret, paula... i am working at _my_ pace on a whole package of
> your ****, in refuttdin' your flatout contradictory futtockin'
> :-----------------D

KoOkThReAt!!

> tonight (morning) you get this one short observation of a quick read of
> events since Sandy.
> unlike you i spent the greater part of the past weekend preparing for
> the storm,

Preparing for it in what manner? It's not like it went within ten
thousand miles of your +0930 time zone, kooky. And spoofing a -0400 time
zone in your post's Date: header doesn't change your location, either. We
all know where you really live. It's been proved six ways to Sunday
exactly who, where, and (most importantly) what you are.

> the bossman having as many of the street cans brought to
> depot and stacked, with emergency baggage issued in lieu. unlike you -
> well, your claim - i was well off the predicted path for the storm

By roughly the width of the planet you immigrated to from whichever alien
world it is that births weirdos like you, kook.

> - as it was to move over land. but unlike you - well, in your dreams -
> i do not have much in the way of possessions,

Of course not, since it's not like a nut like you could ever hold down a
job. Employers tend to frown on employees that are up all night screeding
on Usenet, come to work bleary-eyed in the morning, and then do a slow,
half-assed job while constantly mumbling "Derbyshire, Derbyshire, I'm
gonna get you Derbyshire, somehow, someway..." and fiddling with the
crinkly tin foil plastered all over their head, and that, when a customer
calls with a disagreement about a billing issue, scream "YOU'RE
DERBYSHIRE! I'LL KILL YUO!!!1!1" and hang up on them.

> traveling light i prefer my life over staying around relying on
> forecasters. i lit out, late but fast, and, as it turned out...
> unnecessary. but the bossman still had much for our crew to do and so
> this paycheck i am expecting the best of a month's pay for less than
> one weeks actual work in days, but a month in hours.

Let me get this straight. Though you're an unemployably-insane raving
lunatic, you claim to have a "bossman" that pays by the hour? Does this
"job" of yours involve bending over and thinking of England, by any
chance, kooky?

Well, I guess an obsessed raving lunatic has to pay for his internet
access *somehow* if he's to rant on Usenet all night about his
obsessions, and it sure as hell isn't going to be by getting a *normal*
job...

> today alone was 18hrs. and job is done... back on roster next
> week, like.

It's nice to know that the gay bordello is that well organized.

> that THAT is real life paula... not the drama queen **** you posted
> (with socks) _immediately after_ i mentioned Sandy.

Kensi didn't post any "drama queen" ****. That'd be you. Remember "I just
don't fskn' *believe*!"? You basically pulled a Rumpelstiltskin there,
stamping your widdle feets until you broke in half and disappeared (only
to show up days later with a new nym pretending to be someone different)
when you couldn't get your own way (which, IIRC, was you wanted Ray
Banana to kick someone off E-S, just on your say-so, who hadn't violated
that server's AUP, and of course Ray said no). You pitched a truly
memorable, 600-line hissy fit and crossposted it to half of Usenet,
remember? You kooky drama queen.

And what kensi did post about the storm was caused by *the storm*. It hit
the city she lives in. She didn't post about it because of *you*, you
narcissistic little freak. Not everything in the world revolves around
you, no matter what you think, you insane ****wit.

> you - and nobody else i read - had even mentioned the storm in the days
> leading up to it, despite the fact it was all over the news in every
> bar and on front page of every newspaper.

What.

Earth to Murphy, Earth to Murphy, Reality called and she says she wants
you to go to the toy store and buy a bag of marbles to replace the ones
you've lost.

First you claim that *you* mentioning the storm somehow caused kensi to
discuss it (rather than *the storm hitting her house* being the cause).
And now you claim that *nobody talked about it, at all, EXCEPT kensi*?
That not only contradicts your own mentioning of it, but also that the
American news media and various netizens couldn't shut up about it for
several full days.

Oh, but the Adelaide, Australia news media might well have not had much
interest in it, and it's clear that you don't read your own posts --
especially, you don't PROOFread your own posts -- so it may be true after
all that you didn't read any source discussing the storm except kensi. My
apologies.

<snicker>

> i baited you, you lying ****, and as predictable as you are you leapt
> right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" ****.

Proof that kensi lied, you insane ****wit? Did you really expect that
someone that has repeatedly said she lives in New York would *not* be
impacted by the storm when it came? If she had not batted an eye and
things had been business as usual with no mention of any storm by her
right when it was at its worst, *that* would have been (highly
circumstantial) evidence that she might not have been truthful about her
location. And if that would be evidence *for* your theory of
sockpuppetry, then the negation of that is evidence *against* it, per
Bayes's Theorem. Yet here you are k'laming that, somehow, kensi
discussing being impacted by the storm is evidence *for* your theory?!
You're a stark, raving l00n.

Just to be thorough, I took a look at kensi's post headers from during
the storm. The time zone in the Date: headers is that of NYC, and her
user-agent changed from NewsTap (iPad) to NewsTap (iPhone) right when she
says her pad ran out of juice and she switched to her phone. Not a hair
is out of place here. You're just raving and blathering a crazy
conspiracy theory that isn't supported by a single shred of evidence --
everything I looked at confirms what kensi's said and nothing supports
your lunacy, kooky.

> what was going flat, derbyshire is your tinman act...

What does that last little bubble of retardation even *mean*, kooky? Care
to explain it in plain English? WTF is a "tinman act"?

> you should have stuck to your "hanging siding" bullshit...

Please post a mid where kensi said anything about hanging siding.

> and taken "kensi" for a tour to london on the concorde...!

Flights out of NYC were canceled when the storm was bearing down on the
city, you ****ing moron. She couldn't avoid it that way. Also, it would
be a ****ing expensive way to avoid a storm that nearly everybody
survived with, at worst, property damage and inconvenience. How many
died? One in a hundred thousand New York City residents or fewer. She
takes a bigger chance every time she goes anywhere near the city's car
traffic FFS, which is probably at least five days a week.

> that fairytale is about as believable as the **** you wasted electricity
> writing.

Sez the kook writing unbelievable (and internally inconsistent)
fairytales.

> ROTFLMAO@ewe-paula

You're not a very sporting kook, you know that? It takes some of the fun
out of making a fool of you in public when you keep stealing the
Tetrarchy's thunder by doing it to yourself like you did above, again, by
posting that *ridiculously* stupid ... *thing* that I'm sure you think is
really, really clever but that any normal person just shakes his or her
head at thinking "how much glue did that Murphy g00n huff in childhood?!".

What's with the kooky duplicate sig separators with no actual sig,
Murphy? "Borken software detected", perhaps?

<snicker>

> Newsgroups: alt.checkmate,alt.free.newsservers,
> alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.art-bell,misc.legal,
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java. programmer

EIGHT froups? How kooky. And you snecked AUK again, you coward.

Fix0red, of course. And I quoted every single screedy line you wrote. So
everyone in AUK gets to point and laugh at the nutty monkey Murphy
despite your attempt to hide from the all-seeing, kook-finding gaze of
auk.

NOMINATION: Murphy for November's Kook of the Month, Loony Maroon, Coward
of the Month, *and* Chernobyl Award for today's multiple-post kookout in
a dozen or so newsgroups, screeding his Derbyshire rants, making vague
and kooky threats, contradicting himself and reality repeatedly, pointing
to evidence *against* his Kooky Konspiracy Theory as somehow *supporting*
it, pusillanimously snecking AUK while crossposting to seemingly every
*other* froup on usenet when responding to posts in AUK that are off-
topic everywhere else, and apparently heading rapidly towards another
spectacular feets-stomping temper tantrum.

Do you still think you're *winning*, for ****'s sake, you illucid ****wit?

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use

AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Still denying the truth, eh, kooky? The truth that the k'lames of kensi
> being Derbyshire were disproved quite thoroughly.

Post the message-ID of any credible poster who did what you k'laim
above, Paul.

"Any credible poster" of course excludes your Barmy Army of sockpuppets
and the [Tard] PegBoi.

Your failure to do this will be another SPANK upon you, you stupid ****.

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <(E-Mail Removed)>

CastAlone

"Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <::(E-Mail Removed) WINNER - KOTM July 2012
posted as news in <k6vpnc$r96$(E-Mail Removed)>
and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....gust-2012.html
>On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:51:31 -0400, _kookmeister_ wrote:

/...\
>> i baited you, you lying ****, and as predictable as you are you leapt
>> right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" ****.

an' whizz bang you are full tilt into it agin!

[snickers]

| |
| |
| |
| |
| ```` oh ****ing no!...."the murphy"!! |
| |
| ````````` or m0rphy |
| __)\_ |
| (\_.-' pgd `-.> mmmm.....sniff sniff.. issit murky??? |
| (/~~````(/~^^` |
|_________________________________________________ _______________

>> and taken "kensi" for a tour to london on the concorde...!

>Flights out of NYC were canceled when the storm was bearing down on the
>city, you ****ing moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde
"Concorde was retired in 2003"

>She couldn't avoid it that way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde
"Concorde was retired in 2003"

>Also, it would be a ****ing expensive way to avoid a storm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde
"Concorde was retired in 2003"

>that nearly everybody survived with, at worst, property damage and inconvenience. How many
>died? One in a hundred thousand New York City residents or fewer. She
>takes a bigger chance every time she goes anywhere near the city's car
>traffic FFS, which is probably at least five days a week.

izz ya "mobile device" going flat ... paula?

man 0 man yo is one easy hooked up ****tard,
[snarf]

--

# 1 - "I'M NOT DERBYSHIRE!!!1!!
# 2 - "I AM [Sock A] NOT [Sock B]!!2!!
#10 - When spanked six ways to Sunday, reply to each sockpuppet diddling insane
screed and call it 'Our So0pa Sekkkret Unkrackable Kode'.
#11 - When spanked, make a faux award nomination and second it by Holey Sock.
#12 - PeeWee - vermin's big misadventure.
#13 - Swim deeply in denial.

Nadegda

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 09:14:44 -0400, CastAlone (Pie Gurl) (E-Mail Removed)
WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:

> "Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <::(E-Mail Removed) WINNER - KOTM
> July 2012
> posted as news in <k6vpnc$r96$(E-Mail Removed)>
> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....s-usenet-kook-

awards-august-2012.html
>>On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:51:31 -0400, _kookmeister_ wrote:
>>

> /...\
>>> i baited you, you lying ****, and as predictable as you are you leapt
>>> right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" ****.

> an' whizz bang you are full tilt into it agin!
>
> [snickers]
>
> __________________________________________________ ______________

| |

¿ ¿ |

¿ |
> | ```` oh ****ing no!...."the

murphy"!!

| |
> | ````````` or

m0rphy
> | | __)\_

> | (\_.-' pgd `-.> mmmm.....sniff sniff.. issit

murky??? | |
> (/~~````(/~^^` |
> |_________________________________________________ _______________

What was that, goofball?

Try it again, only using a fixed-width font and 79-character lines this
time, you past winner of a Clueless Newbie of the Month Award, you.

>>> and taken "kensi" for a tour to london on the concorde...!

>>Flights out of NYC were canceled when the storm was bearing down on the
>>city, you ****ing moron.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde "Concorde was retired in 2003"

Which just makes your suggestion that kensi fly out of NYC in one in 2012
all the kookier, kooky.

[2 more repetitions of the above deleted]

> izz ya "mobile device" going flat ... paula?

I post from a desktop computer and my name is Nadegda. Do at least *try*
to keep track, kookums?

> ma<SLAP!>

Shaddup, kook.

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use

> AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Still denying the truth, eh, kooky? The truth that the k'lames of kensi
>> being Derbyshire were disproved quite thoroughly.

> Post the message-ID of any credible poster who did what you k'laim
> above, Paul.
>
> "Any credible poster" of course excludes your Barmy Army of sockpuppets
> and the [Tard] PegBoi.
>
> Your failure to do this will be another SPANK upon you, you stupid ****.

<crickets>