Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > looking for a dictionary

looking for a dictionary

SCaryHope SCaryHope is offline
Junior Member

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a dicstionary to use in my project what I am doing at the moemnt is tokenize the sentence and then identify part of speech of the sentence: is it a verb, noun, adj, etc etc

can any one help me ?? which dictionary can I use ??

cheers