Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > how to perform word sense disambiguation?

how to perform word sense disambiguation?

nachiket

an initial part of my project involves assigning sense to each word in sentence. I came across this tool called wordnet. do share your views

Robert Kern

On 11/1/12 5:14 AM, nachiket wrote:
> an initial part of my project involves assigning sense to each word in sentence. I came across this tool called wordnet. do share your views

You can get access to Wordnet and a wide variety of useful tools in NLTK:

http://nltk.org/
http://nltk.org/book/ch06.html
http://nltk.org/api/nltk.classify.html

--