Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Need 4 Python Developer // Times Sq - New York // 15+ Months Contract.

Need 4 Python Developer // Times Sq - New York // 15+ Months Contract.

raj@nytpartners.com

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Rajesh from NYTP.
I wanted to let you know about New Job opening in Times Sq - New York. It is a 15+ months Contract.

Role : Python Developer
Location : Times Sq - New York
Duration : 15+ Months Contract

Positions : 4

Project currently in the Development Phase

Qualifications:

 4-6 years of development experience with object-oriented languages
 3+ years of Python development experience
 Knowledge of HTML5 and Javascript is a plus
 Experience developing applications for AWS
 Agile development experience a plus
 Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
 Good unit testing practices
 Good communication and documentation skills
 Willingness to interact and work with different teams across organizations in different time zones
 Willingness to work overtime and weekends if required
 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
 Required Skills:
 Strong in object-oriented concepts and Python language
 Experience developing web applications with Tornado
 Working knowledge of software design patterns
 Familiar with N-Tier caching strategies
 Familiar with REST and JSON
 Knowledgeable about MongoDB and REDIS

If you are available and interested in this positions. Please send me an updated resume. Please feel free to contact me for any further information.

New York Technology Partners – Rochester

Rajesh Kaluri
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (201) 680 - 0200 x7023