Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: How do I delete photographs from an iPad?

Re: How do I delete photographs from an iPad?

nospam

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Eric Stevens
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> But all is not well. The article goes on to say "To later add or
> remove images from the album, tap the album to open it, tap the Share
> button in the top-right corner ... ". All I can say is 'What share
> button'? So far I haven't found any album which has got one, but I'll
> keep trying.

the action button, with the arrow.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> But all is not well. The article goes on to say "To later add or
> >> remove images from the album, tap the album to open it, tap the Share
> >> button in the top-right corner ... ". All I can say is 'What share
> >> button'? So far I haven't found any album which has got one, but I'll
> >> keep trying.

> >the action button, with the arrow.

> Haven't got one. I've already explained that several times.

take a screen shot (hold sleep/wake then press home) and post a link.