Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > [OT] aioe.org

[OT] aioe.org

Bill Cunningham

I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
Anyone had this happen before?

Heinrich Wolf

"Bill Cunningham" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
> before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
> hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
> Anyone had this happen before?

There are some rules written in http://aioe.org . Maybe someone with the
same IP as you breaks these rules.

Paul

Heinrich Wolf wrote:

> "Bill Cunningham" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
>> before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
>> hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
>> Anyone had this happen before?

> There are some rules written in http://aioe.org . Maybe someone with the
> same IP as you breaks these rules.

Banlist is usually a blockage of the group to everybody.

It's hardly ever an individual ban.

To test this, I will post this reply through AIOE.

Nope. Didn't work.

Next, try through E-S. And this will work.

Paul

Keith Thompson

Bill Cunningham <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
> before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
> hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
> Anyone had this happen before?

http://aioe.org/index.php?contacts

Will write code for food.

Bill Cunningham

On Oct 25, 5:58*am, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Heinrich Wolf wrote:
>
> > "Bill Cunningham" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
> >> before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
> >> hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
> >> Anyone had this happen before?

> > There are some rules written inhttp://aioe.org. Maybe someone with the
> > same IP as you breaks these rules.

> Banlist is usually a blockage of the group to everybody.
>
> It's hardly ever an individual ban.
>
> To test this, I will post this reply through AIOE.
>
> Nope. Didn't work.
>
> Next, try through E-S. And this will work.

What's E-S. I'm having to go through google groups again and it just
messes up the posts.

Bill

Joe Pfeiffer

Bill Cunningham <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> What's E-S. I'm having to go through google groups again and it just
> messes up the posts.

eternal-september.org. That's the free service I use to get to usenet,
and it works really well.

Bill Cunningham

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

> eternal-september.org. That's the free service I use to get to
> usenet, and it works really well.

Thanks Joe. I don't know why aioe.org would suddenly cut everyone off
from clc. I know they have some problems though. I'm going through E-S.

Bill