Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > XSLT, moving elements

XSLT, moving elements

Frank Hinrichsen Frank Hinrichsen is offline
Junior Member

Here is my source,
(note that E1EDL24 and E1EDL37 is at the same level in the structure )

<E1EDL24 SEGMENT="1">
<POSNR>000010</POSNR>
<E1EDL24 SEGMENT="1">
<POSNR>000020</POSNR>
<E1EDL37 SEGMENT="1">
<E1EDL44 SEGMENT="1">

<POSNR>000010</POSNR>
<E1EDL37 SEGMENT="1">
<E1EDL44 SEGMENT="1">

<POSNR>000010</POSNR>
<E1EDL37 SEGMENT="1">
<E1EDL44 SEGMENT="1">

<POSNR>000020</POSNR>
My issue is that E1EDL37 segments should be structured under E1EDL24

E1EDL37/E1EDL44 contains the field “POSNR” which is the reference to the corresponding E1EDL24/”POSNR”

Like moving E1EDL37 and all elements, field etc. to the corresponding E1EDL24 if/when “POSNR” matches.

my target should look like this

<E1EDL24 SEGMENT="1">
<POSNR>000010</POSNR>
<E1EDL37 SEGMENT="1">
<E1EDL44 SEGMENT="1">
<POSNR>000010</POSNR>

<E1EDL37 SEGMENT="1">
<E1EDL44 SEGMENT="1">
<POSNR>000010</POSNR>

<E1EDL24 SEGMENT="1">
<POSNR>000020</POSNR>
<E1EDL37 SEGMENT="1">
<E1EDL44 SEGMENT="1">
<POSNR>000020</POSNR>

all segment before E1EDL24 must remain the same

How to do this in XSLT. we are using version 1.0