Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > RTF File Help!

RTF File Help!

sali3333 sali3333 is offline
Junior Member

Need help editing an RTF file. Created in Word 2000 and need to keep formatting in same to avoind issue with the interface the document is getting filed into.

Changes needed are:

1. Remove Header that is generating Patient name and Record number on second page.

2. Remote all spacing that is being caused due to the above header. There are like 5-6 lines above it, on the page before the header.

I can email you the RTF. Let me know. Thanks.