Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dpreview reduced to flogging stories on junk like this?

Dpreview reduced to flogging stories on junk like this?

RichA

Overpriced junk. Can you imagine the margin Apple is getting on this
kind of thing when you can buy a netbook for $200?

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/10...ac-Macbook-Pro

tony cooper

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:46:26 -0500, George Kerby
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 10/23/12 3:37 PM, in article
>(E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Overpriced junk. Can you imagine the margin Apple is getting on this
>> kind of thing when you can buy a netbook for $200?
>>
>> http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/10...-diappointment
>> -for-photographers-as-Apple-refreshes-iPad-iMac-Macbook-Pro

>They did it with YOU in mind. ONLY for YOU, Rich Anderson. Apple KNEW you
>would SOOOO appreciate the effort to try and please ONLY YOU.
>
>I am sure, because of your disapproval, there are executives leaping from
>their first floor windows down at 1 Infinite Loop in Cupertino.

For an Apple executive to use a window, he has to first install Boot
Camp.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

PeterN

On 10/23/2012 6:55 PM, tony cooper wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:46:26 -0500, George Kerby
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> On 10/23/12 3:37 PM, in article
>> e829d16b-ddc9-4c7f-8892-10b0a195603a...oglegroups.com, "RichA"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Overpriced junk. Can you imagine the margin Apple is getting on this
>>> kind of thing when you can buy a netbook for $200?
>>>
>>> http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/10...-diappointment
>>> -for-photographers-as-Apple-refreshes-iPad-iMac-Macbook-Pro

>> They did it with YOU in mind. ONLY for YOU, Rich Anderson. Apple KNEW you
>> would SOOOO appreciate the effort to try and please ONLY YOU.
>>
>> I am sure, because of your disapproval, there are executives leaping from
>> their first floor windows down at 1 Infinite Loop in Cupertino.
>>

> For an Apple executive to use a window, he has to first install Boot
> Camp.

Ouch!

--
Peter

RichA

On Oct 23, 5:46*pm, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 10/23/12 3:37 PM, in article
> (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Overpriced junk. *Can you imagine the margin Apple is getting on this
> > kind of thing when you can buy a netbook for $200?

> >http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/10...iPad-Mini-diap...
> > -for-photographers-as-Apple-refreshes-iPad-iMac-Macbook-Pro

> They did it with YOU in mind. ONLY for YOU, Rich Anderson. Apple KNEW you
> would SOOOO appreciate the effort to try and please ONLY YOU.
>
> I am sure, because of your disapproval, there are executives leaping from
> their first floor windows down at 1 Infinite Loop in Cupertino.

I'd rather it be their potential customers. Fulfill Darwin's theory.