Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Is there a way to programmatically turn on remote registry?

Re: Is there a way to programmatically turn on remote registry?

Tim Golden

On 22/10/2012 16:38, Kevin Holleran wrote:
> Thanks, I will look into that. WMI is enabled, but everything WMI query I
> wrote (& I am NOT a WMI expert.... or even close) gave me a bunch of NIC
> info, but not the info I am after in the registry (driver description,
> driver date, driver version for the NICs).

I assume you've found things like the Win32_NetworkAdapter which doesn't
include driver details. If you cared to come across with the registry
keys / values you needed I'm sure I could rustle up a sample query to
get you on the right path.

TJG