Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Filters

Re: Filters

jdanield

Le 22/10/2012 02:57, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) a écrit :
> Can someone tell me what a good filter manufacturer is? I bought a Fujifilm
> HS30EXR, which accepts 58mm filters. I want to get a protective filter for it.
> The Fuji filter costs $59 which seems a little steep to me. A check of Amazon
> has filters for as low as $4, but I don't know as I should/could trust them. I
> see Vivitar listed as an option. Any others I could trust? Thanks.

don't forget attaching a filter can makes it difficult to add other
accessories like lens hood, and may lower the quality on wide angle
position (vignetting?)

jdd

nospam

In article <k62qu4$9f$(E-Mail Removed)>, jdanield <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> don't forget attaching a filter can makes it difficult to add other
> accessories like lens hood,

that depends on the hood and the filter. most of the time, it's not a
problem.

> and may lower the quality on wide angle
> position (vignetting?)

sometimes, and one solution is to get a bigger filter.