Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: program loaded in memory

Re: program loaded in memory

Anatoli Hristov

Yes sorry, the name var(interval) is loaded from the ini file and also
the Url. The reason is that the ini file will be configured from
someone else. Example of the file

URL = www # define your url
interval = 1 # minutes for sync

I see in the task manager each time it downloads the file that it
grows up with 30kb.
And I'm using Python 2.7 on windows 7

Thanks