Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > IE Favorites into Mozilla 1.7.3

IE Favorites into Mozilla 1.7.3

2001YZFR1

How do I get my current IE 6 Favorites into Mozilla 1.7.3?

Leonidas Jones

2001YZFR1 wrote:

> How do I get my current IE 6 Favorites into Mozilla 1.7.3?

In IE, Filee>>Import/Export.

Using the Export Wizard, export your bookmarks to an html file, and save
it in a convenient location.

In Moz, Bookmarks>>Manage Bookmarks>>Tools>>Import

Browse to the file you saved earlier and import them.

Lee

2001YZFR1

Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In IE, Filee>>Import/Export.
>
>Using the Export Wizard, export your bookmarks to an html file, and save
>it in a convenient location.
>
>In Moz, Bookmarks>>Manage Bookmarks>>Tools>>Import
>
>Browse to the file you saved earlier and import them.
>
>Lee

You are 'da man Lee!

Leonidas Jones

2001YZFR1 wrote:
> Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>In IE, Filee>>Import/Export.
>>
>>Using the Export Wizard, export your bookmarks to an html file, and save
>>it in a convenient location.
>>
>>In Moz, Bookmarks>>Manage Bookmarks>>Tools>>Import
>>
>>Browse to the file you saved earlier and import them.
>>
>>Lee

> You are 'da man Lee!

I'm glad it worked for you!

Lee