Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > problem dvd

problem dvd

lokofan lokofan is offline
Junior Member

I have some store-bought VHS tapes that are taking up space that I'd like to convert to DVD and DVR (cable box) to DVD . Some or all of them are undoubtedly copy-protected. I intend to keep the tapes as long as I have the copies, but I want to put them in storage. If not, is there another way to do this?

Last edited by lokofan; 10-21-2012 at 02:48 PM..

Blackband Blackband is offline
Junior Member

This problem is solved for a long time
I can recommend one firm which can solve it. I have found here such site
http xdimax com/grex/grex.html
They have a device - GREX, I heard that with its help it is possible to block protection DVD and satellite tv-channels and to write down transfers on the dvd.