Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Debugging

Debugging

Murray Jack

Hello

I have an ASP.net project running on my local machine (windows 2000 server)
and i am trying to debug some server side code

the problem is on one page of the project will not stop and any breakpoints
where all other pages stop fine

I have checked the web.config file and the project properties and both look
fine

Has anyone got any ideas

thanks in advanced

Murray

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?=

One potential problem comes with pages named the same thing, like
default.aspx. Check and make sure the namespace declaration is different for
each page (should be default namespace + folder name for files in a folder).

If you moved a file from folder to folder at some point in time, this can
happen.

Other possibilities:

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

"Murray Jack" wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have an ASP.net project running on my local machine (windows 2000 server)
> and i am trying to debug some server side code
>
> the problem is on one page of the project will not stop and any breakpoints
> where all other pages stop fine
>
> I have checked the web.config file and the project properties and both look
> fine
>
> Has anyone got any ideas
>
> thanks in advanced
>
> Murray

Murray Jack

thanks

yes i do have a page called the samething in another folder

if i remove it - it works great

cheers

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...