Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: OT Questions

Re: OT Questions

Dwight Hutto

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Ian Kelly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Demian Brecht <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> There's a small light somewhere deep down that says maybe this is just
>> someone quite misdirected. A brief search shows that he has multiple
>> domains, all with the same type of design. I would be hard pressed to think
>> that someone would go to that extent just to troll a list.
>>
>> Meh, maybe it's my good nature

> My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
> enterprising teenager.

Nope 33, with a bad history, and trying to reinvent myself. And my
nature is always shop talk, and messing around with the guys, and it's
never mean.

I'm a self educated individual, and I like to joke some, which doesn't
get conveyed when you're in an email/text conversation, and you can't
hear the tone or pitch of my voice joking with you.

That can lead to a misinterpretation of what's said.

His desire to build a web development company
> is sincere and should be encouraged, but his lack of experience

You have no clue about my other skill sets, and what I do, so get to
know me, and you'll see experience s that will blow your mind.

This comes from a former crip/tru soldier getting his life straight
instead of the other options I have available.

is
> readily apparent, as is his rather crude behavior on list.

I'm working on toning down the smack talk, I'm just used to a little
witty back and forth with some seriously cruel individuals.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto

Steven D'Aprano

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:06:24 -0400, David Hutto wrote:

> I'm working on toning down the smack talk, I'm just used to a little
> witty back and forth with some seriously cruel individuals.

Thank you David, that is appreciated.

I see that you have changed your signature to match your preferred name
(David rather than Dwight). You might not realise that your "From
address" still says Dwight -- I had to manually change it above.

--
Steven