Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: OT Questions

Re: OT Questions

Ian Kelly

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Demian Brecht <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> There's a small light somewhere deep down that says maybe this is just
> someone quite misdirected. A brief search shows that he has multiple
> domains, all with the same type of design. I would be hard pressed to think
> that someone would go to that extent just to troll a list.
>
> Meh, maybe it's my good nature

My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
enterprising teenager. His desire to build a web development company
is sincere and should be encouraged, but his lack of experience is
readily apparent, as is his rather crude behavior on list.

Walter Hurry

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:23:09 -0600, Ian Kelly wrote:

> My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
> enterprising teenager

My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto belongs in the bozo bin.

Dwight Hutto

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Walter Hurry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:23:09 -0600, Ian Kelly wrote:
>
>> My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
>> enterprising teenager

> My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto belongs in the bozo bin.

Maybe you're a little too serious. From what I've seen, a little
clowning around makes days easier, and it's supposed to be good
natured discussion that just gets misconveyed in an email with no
personal contact.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto