Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Corrupted CF Card

Re: Corrupted CF Card

silvatejohn@gmail.com

Hi Robert,

I have also faced the same problem I lost all my photos and videos from my CF card then at that time to recover lost data from the corrupted CF card I have used corrupted CF card picture recovery tool. The software helps me alot to get back all data from CF card. You can download free demo version of this software and you can preview your lost data from CF card.
For More information: http://www.deletedpicturesrecovery.c...-recovery.html
Download Here: http://www.deletedpicturesrecovery.c...ry-windows.exe

ASCII

>Hi Robert,
>
> I have also faced the same problem I lost all my photos and videos from my CF card then at that time to recover lost data from the corrupted CF card
>I have used corrupted CF card picture recovery tool. The software helps me alot to get back all data from CF card.
>You can download free demo version of this software and you can preview your lost data from CF card.
>For More information: http://www.deletedpicturesrecovery.c...-recovery.html
>Download Here: http://www.deletedpicturesrecovery.c...ry-windows.exe

Also another freebie from Piriform Software is called "Recuva"
http://www.piriform.com/recuva Works very well.

Usenet Account

On 16/10/2012 6:06 AM, ASCII wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> I have also faced the same problem I lost all my photos and videos from my CF card then at that time to recover lost data from the corrupted CF card
>> I have used corrupted CF card picture recovery tool. The software helps me alot to get back all data from CF card.
>> You can download free demo version of this software and you can preview your lost data from CF card.
>> For More information: http://www.deletedpicturesrecovery.c...-recovery.html
>> Download Here: http://www.deletedpicturesrecovery.c...ry-windows.exe

> Also another freebie from Piriform Software is called "Recuva"
> http://www.piriform.com/recuva Works very well.

I have had good success with RescuePro that was bundled with my SanDisk
Ultra and Extreme cards.