Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > OT Questions

OT Questions

Dwight Hutto

Like a lot of people here, I'm trying to build a web development business.
I'm starting off by building a profile on a freelance site.

I would like some honest opinions(don't be too harsh), about my approach.
I'm looking for a team effort to analyze my marketability.

This is just my prototype freelance portfolio:

https://www.odesk.com/users/~01710ac049863018eb

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto