Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

Reply
Thread Tools

x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

 
 
tg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2012
does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows? I've
searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3. Thanks
for any advice.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Paul Cummins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2012
We were about to embark at Dover, when http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (tg) came
up to me and whispered:

> *From:* "tg" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> *Date:* Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:21:56 +0100
>
> does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for
> windows? I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy.
> I've got x-lite 3. Thanks for any advice.


You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

It has a repository of lots of older versions of current software.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
IF you think this http://bit.ly/u5EP3p is cruel
please sign this http://bit.ly/sKkzEx

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
tg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2012


"Paul Cummins" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) main...

> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.


yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Thomas Kenyon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-15-2012
tg wrote:
> does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows?
> I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3.
> Thanks for any advice.


While you're at it, does anyone have an old version of eyebeam? I have 5
licenses that I can't use because they didn't convert them to the new
format and my installer broke. (and they refuse to help me).
 
Reply With Quote
 
Anthony R. Gold
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-15-2012
On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> tg expressed precisely :
>>
>> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) main...
>>
>>> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

>>
>> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
>> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

>
> I have a copy of it...


May I too have a copy, pretty please?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Thomas Kenyon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-15-2012
Anthony R. Gold wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> tg expressed precisely :
>>> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) main...
>>>
>>>> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.
>>> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
>>> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

>> I have a copy of it...

>
> May I too have a copy, pretty please?


Or even upload it to oldversion.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
tg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-15-2012


"Jono" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> I have a copy of it...


could I have a copy?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Anthony R. Gold
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-16-2012
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:51:05 +0100, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> After serious thinking Anthony R. Gold wrote :
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> tg expressed precisely :
>>>>
>>>> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message
>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) main...
>>>>
>>>>> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.
>>>>
>>>> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
>>>> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.
>>>
>>> I have a copy of it...

>>
>> May I too have a copy, pretty please?

>
> I've uploaded X_lite-Xten-Win32-V2r1103m.zip to oldversion.com
>
> Site says wait 24 hours before it's available.
>
> If you're desperate and you have somewhere I can upload it to, let me
> know.


Many thanks and no, I am not too desperate to wait.
 
Reply With Quote
 
tg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-17-2012


"Jono" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

Thomas Kenyon brought next idea :
> Anthony R. Gold wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> tg expressed precisely :
>>>> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message
>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) main...
>>>>
>>>>> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.
>>>> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they
>>>> have
>>>> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.
>>> I have a copy of it...

>>
>> May I too have a copy, pretty please?

>
> Or even upload it to oldversion.com


I've uploaded X_lite-Xten-Win32-V2r1103m.zip to oldversion.com

Site says wait 24 hours before it's available.
---------------------

thanks for uploading however 24 hours later there's no v2.0 at
oldversion.com - maybe I'm being impatient....
could you possibly upload it to piratebay?

 
Reply With Quote
 
News Reader
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-18-2012

"tg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k5e3t8$62o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows?
> I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3.
> Thanks for any advice.



Hi.


Web search reveals: E.g. ()


- http://www.etn.nl/voip/softphon.htm (5. X-Lite Softphone)
- etc.


Best wishes,



News Reader



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
!Windows Live Mail replace Outlook Express on Windows XP and Windows Mail on Vista... Max Burke NZ Computing 8 05-18-2007 12:10 AM
Windows XP Home Connected to Windows XP Pro via TCP/IP Armstrong Wong Wireless Networking 1 11-25-2004 01:12 PM
wireless ad-hoc with Windows XP and Windows 2000 =?Utf-8?B?ZHVtbWthdWY=?= Wireless Networking 1 09-23-2004 11:34 AM
Windows XP laptop and Windows 2000 desktop won't communicate =?Utf-8?B?UmlmbGVtYW4=?= Wireless Networking 0 08-19-2004 03:35 AM



Advertisments