Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Aggressive language on python-list

Re: Aggressive language on python-list

Roel Schroeven

Zero Piraeus schreef:
> :
>
> Not sure exactly how to put this ...
>
> I'm a mostly passive subscriber to this list - my posts here over the
> years could probably be counted without having to take my socks off -
> so perhaps I have no right to comment, but I've noticed a marked
> increase in aggressive language here lately, so I'm putting my head
> above the parapet to say that I don't appreciate it.

Same here. I've been lurking here for a number of years, and I've always
regarded this list as an example of friendly civilized behavior, quite
exceptional on the Internet. I also have the impression that situation
is changing for the worse, and it worries me too.

--
"Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all
facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. Too often we enjoy the