Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: How to use "while" within the command in -c option of python?

Re: How to use "while" within the command in -c option of python?

Herman

I was just trying to do in a shell to quickly monitor a file. Imagine
instead of printing hello, it is "os.system("cat somefile")", etc.
Look like it works if i press an enter after the "import xxx". Thanks.