Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 0.9.3 Smart Keywords disable?

Firefox 0.9.3 Smart Keywords disable?

Michael Volland

Hi!

I'm using Firefox 0.9.3 (freebsd) and I would like to switch of
the smart keywords feature.
How can it be done?

Yesterday I had a problem with a website that uses javascript.
There was something like a non existing link like

blahblah/xxyy_zzz

So firefox couldn't find that site and did send the whole thing or part of
it to google. Then firefox found an http://www.xxyy_zzz.com site
and showed it.

So this seemed like piracy or whatever and it took me some time to find out
what was going on...

Anyway thats not what I want! I would appreciate any help!

Tanks in advance
Michael