Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How do I implement TLS in my axis2 web service client?

How do I implement TLS in my axis2 web service client?

xray3167@gmail.com

Hello,

I have an axis2 web service client running on a j2ee server (weblogic, but not using weblogic lib's) that has been working with a web service hosted on tomcat. Recently the tomcat admin turned on TLS, and now my axis2 client does not work. How do I turn on TLS for my axis2 client?

Thank you for any help!
Ed