Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to call python script from web.

How to call python script from web.

Mike

Hi,

I can call the php script from browser assuming apache web server exists.

How can I call the python script like php script?

Any thought?

Thanks

Joel Goldstick

A popular way for apache is to use mod_wsgi. http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/