Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > notmm is dead!

notmm is dead!

Ramchandra Apte

On Saturday, 6 October 2012 08:29:02 UTC+5:30, Michael Torrie wrote:
> On 10/05/2012 07:43 PM, 88888 Dihedral wrote:
>
> > I think it is OK to have some string attatched in those open source projects.

> What are you talking about? What "string?"
>

> > Nowadays the software industry is just like the perfume and prtinting

> > and the audio-video entaertainment industry.

> True
>

> > The replication cost is so low. Don't forget the lawsuites in Facebook

> > about the participants charged the founder in the courts.

> What do lawsuits have to do with replication costs?
>

> I suppose a person can fail a turing test...

You are talking to a bot.

alex23

On Oct 6, 12:59*pm, Michael Torrie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I suppose a person can fail a turing test...

You did, yes

Dwight Hutto

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM, alex23 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Oct 6, 12:59 pm, Michael Torrie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I suppose a person can fail a turing test...

> You did, yes

What is failed, but a timeline in this scenario, if you found the
answer in the end?

Failure becomes answer not given in interval required, but did anybody
else, and if so...how many?

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto

alex23

On Oct 8, 11:45*am, Dwight Hutto <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> What is failed, but a timeline in this scenario, if you found the
> answer in the end?

It was a _joke_ referring to Michael Torrie's email addressing the
88888 Dihedral bot _as if it was a person_.

> Failure becomes answer not given in interval required, but did anybody
> else, and if so...how many?

23? I really have no idea what you're asking here.

Michael Torrie

On 10/07/2012 08:08 PM, alex23 wrote:
> On Oct 8, 11:45 am, Dwight Hutto <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> What is failed, but a timeline in this scenario, if you found the
>> answer in the end?

> It was a _joke_ referring to Michael Torrie's email addressing the
> 88888 Dihedral bot _as if it was a person_.

Well it would be useful to probe the bot's parameters...

Jason Friedman

>> It was a _joke_ referring to Michael Torrie's email addressing the
>> 88888 Dihedral bot _as if it was a person_.

> Well it would be useful to probe the bot's parameters...

Five eights is a busy bot:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...-problems.html
http://www.edaboard.co.uk/a-cheap-or...g-t521889.html

Michael Torrie

On 10/07/2012 09:42 PM, Jason Friedman wrote:
>>> It was a _joke_ referring to Michael Torrie's email addressing the
>>> 88888 Dihedral bot _as if it was a person_.

>> Well it would be useful to probe the bot's parameters...

> Five eights is a busy bot:
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...-problems.html
> http://www.edaboard.co.uk/a-cheap-or...g-t521889.html

Indeed and he doesn't make much more sense in any of these venues. And
it does not seem to engage in conversation on any of these other forums
either.