Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: design question:game skill system

Re: design question:game skill system

Littlefield, Tyler

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that provided input, both
aonand off list. It gave me a good direction to head in. Thanks again.

--
Take care,
Ty