Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: "FGS" 'Duck Comments

Re: "FGS" 'Duck Comments

otter

On Oct 2, 4:50*pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> SI Mandate: * *http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letters_fgs
>
> ‘Duck comments:
> Once more we have the most of the usual suspects to deal with. Thanks
> for showing up guys!
>
> Otter:
> FGS-01:
> Great capture! Entertaining, fun, and meets the mandate. What more
> could you want?

Thanks.

I'm afraid it might take a day or two before I can post my comments.
I do have some comments, though, especially for Mr Newman. I can't
get that picture out of my head, thank you very much!