Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] F, G, S is up - post no comments for now, please.

Re: [SI] F, G, S is up - post no comments for now, please.

Robert Coe

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:55:29 -0400, SI Committee
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letters_fgs is up.
:
: But due to issues with some photos,
: The Committee requests that comments be held off
: until Tues 18:00 EDST ("New York" time)
: pending resolution.
:
: With Thanks,

I apologize to the group. It was my pictures that prompted the delay, an
outcome that I didn't anticipate and wouldn't have wanted. Evidently I failed
to understand the recently promulgated rulz regarding picture size. It won't
happen again.

Bob

tony cooper

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:44:16 -0400, Robert Coe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:55:29 -0400, SI Committee
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>:
>: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letters_fgs is up.
>:
>: But due to issues with some photos,
>: The Committee requests that comments be held off
>: until Tues 18:00 EDST ("New York" time)
>: pending resolution.
>:
>: With Thanks,
>
>I apologize to the group. It was my pictures that prompted the delay, an
>outcome that I didn't anticipate and wouldn't have wanted. Evidently I failed
>to understand the recently promulgated rulz regarding picture size. It won't
>happen again.
>
>Bob

I thought the photos I submitted (I submitted mine and my daughter's
and son-in-law's) were all within the size restrictions, but they are
more than full screen.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida