Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > invaders

invaders

wxblur wxblur is offline
Junior Member

need help guys i dont know how the hell they know my WIFI passwords, can you help me about this how can i prevent them for accessing my wifi even though they know the password??