Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to install only Java plugin in browsers (from existing Java installation)?

How to install only Java plugin in browsers (from existing Java installation)?

Sven Fischer

I have already installed Java J2SE/JDK v7 on my Windows 7 system.
It works fine.

However in my Firefox and my IntExplorer 9 browser there are NO corresponding Java plugins.

Is there a way to install ONLY these browser plugins?
In other words I don't want to re-install java J2SE/JDK completely but only the Java plugins (afterwards/additionally).

Is this possible?

If yes: How exactly should I proceed?

Sven