Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: Fastest web framework

RE: Fastest web framework

Andriy Kornatskyy

David / Tarek,

I believe you and Tarek are pointing the same things. If we want to get that far, we need, first of all, itemize the functions list and find their correspondences in other frameworks... or provide some script of potential calls to framework internal and translate those call to be specific for each framework. In this case we can profile results, capture benchmarks (e.g. with `timeit`) and figure out something more meaningful... yet point framework developers to attention.

Does that sound like a thing you are trying to communicate?

Thanks.

Andriy