Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: Ansi C and MySql

Re: Ansi C and MySql

88888 Dihedral

sim於 2012年9月25日星期二UTC+8下午10時21分16 寫道:
> Hello NG
>
> I need a big help.
>

> I have an OS Windows XP, installed on it di MinGW suite in order to
>
> compile C files.
>
> I installed the MySql odbc connector
>

> I have problems on all my C files where i declare:
>

> #include <mysql/mysql.h>
>

> The answer is everytime the same:
>

> no file…or directory
>

> So, somebody can send me how to register in environment and off
>
> course….a piece of script running on a mysql ?
>

> PLEASE, thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english.
>

> SiM

I suggest you can use the co-linux or the VM ware on your machine under
Windows XP to run a full linux system and samba or FTP to exchange files
of the two different operating systems.

Of course you can use an old PC to run the linux system and link
the two machines with a lan and samba. But this will increase the
amounts of the electrical bills every month.