Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: keeping information about players around

Re: keeping information about players around

Dwight Hutto

>> Out of curiosity, why? MySQL isn't magically better for everything
>> where data ends up displayed in a web browser.

> No, but phpmyadmin is a great GUI for MySQL

Meaning, it gives a great web app, that sqlite doesn't have...yet.
It's the tools around MySQL for me, that gives it the umph it needs to
be a great DB, with the GUI (phpmyadmin)to match, and short
reference/learni8ng curve to use php in this instance.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto