Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Memory card problem

Memory card problem

dkk163 dkk163 is offline
Junior Member

hi i have a 2 gb memory card which corrupts in 15 mins after formatting i formatted the card and copied some files it gets corrupted with in 15 mins after copying is there any way to make my memory card work for details u can see my profile pic and pls guide me

dunkan12345 dunkan12345 is offline
Junior Member

u can use some kind of recovery tools. mini-tools recovery. i think it will help u much.

dkk163 dkk163 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks But i tried all kind of recovery its not working

lucy1 lucy1 is offline
Junior Member

use Data Doctor Recovery Pen Drive.