Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > DOTCOM

DOTCOM

Sir Gilligan Horry

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:38:16 +1200, "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Frank Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>

>> Seems what was on the News today
>>

>> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
>>
>> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
>>
>> seems like we are the 51st state now..
>>

>Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
>belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
>Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that.
>
>But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

I support KIM DOTCOM.

BUT...
He was going to change the whole Music Industry
and that was a red flag warning that got the Elite worried.
(MEGABOX)

HOWEVER...
I don't know 100%
if or how much ETs are messing about down here on planet Earth.
But if there is an ET problem, then certain powers that be
need all the money they can get.

And it's probably why they are growing poppies in Afghanistan to make
Billion$.

(I can provide multiple corroborating links that would blow your mind
for all the above and below information)

DON'T LAUGH, BECAUSE I DID MY HOMEWORK
OFTEN 18 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
SINCE 1996.

(and before the internet)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE ALL GOING TO DO.

For some people in government it's
best just to do as they are told,
and for most people in New Zealand
it's best just to watch Rugby and have a beer.

But for people like me, we have a ton of work to do.

And don't you all forget what we Humans went through in all of known
history... no dentists, no clean water, constant rigged wars,
Mothmen (American Indians called them Thunderbirds) coming down
in UFOs, (yes) and sucking on womens blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO830ynPzA0

Sorry if I seem off-topic, but it's actually all connected.

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/mo...atermovie.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bruce Sinclair

In article <50613427$(E-Mail Removed)>, Enkidu <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 25/09/12 10:16, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
>> In article <k3qjsa$n28$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>

> wrote:
>>> "Frank Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
>>> belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
>>> Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that.
>>>
>>> But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

>> From day 1 of this farce I have asked ... what crime has he committed in NZ
>> ?
>> Everything else seems to follow from the apparent answer ... none.
>>

>Err.. bribed or attempted to bribe at least one politician, allegedly?

... one possibility. But from Banks' responses so far, not a very convincing
one.

Enkidu

On 25/09/12 10:16, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
> In article <k3qjsa$n28$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Frank Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Seems what was on the News today
>>> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
>>> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
>>> seems like we are the 51st state now..

>> Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
>> belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
>> Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that.
>>
>> But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

> From day 1 of this farce I have asked ... what crime has he committed in NZ
> ?
> Everything else seems to follow from the apparent answer ... none.

Err.. bribed or attempted to bribe at least one politician, allegedly?

Cheers,

Cliff

peterwn

On Sep 24, 5:44*pm, Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Seems what was on the News today
>
> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
>
> What *a crap Government we have, *Puppies to the Yanks.
>
> seems like we are the 51st *state now..

The problem is extradition proceedings are governed by the law and it
is the job of the police and courts to respond to extradition
proceedings in accordance of the law. Ideally there should be no
political influence.For example a request by an Australian state for
extradition of a murder accused is nothing out of the ordinary and
Ministers are unlikely to be involved in any substantive way.
Similarly for a state of USA particularly one that does not have the
death penalty.

So it seems what started out as a non-political extradition process
has got very political for a number of reasons. A key issue is the
unpopularity of copyright law as it affects ordinary people (as
distinct from someone who sells heaps of pirated DVD's at a flea
market). The novelty of the particular case means that the liklihood
of mistakes is very high.

Personally, if there were issues with Mr DotCom's residency, he should
be kicked out of NZ now - it would be rather like Brer Fox throwing
Brer Rabbit into the briar patch, as long as Brer Rabbit could choose
the briar patch. Perhaps John Key could suggest Immigration turn a
blind eye and allow Mr DotCom to leave on a flight of his choice
leaving the US movie and music industries wailing and gnashing their
teeth.

Gib Bogle

On 25/09/2012 7:34 p.m., Allistar wrote:

> Since when is donating money to someone equivalent to bribing them?

When the someone is a politician - since time immemorial.

Geopelia

"peterwn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Sep 24, 5:44 pm, Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Seems what was on the News today
>
> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
>
> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
>
> seems like we are the 51st state now..

The problem is extradition proceedings are governed by the law and it
is the job of the police and courts to respond to extradition
proceedings in accordance of the law. Ideally there should be no
political influence.For example a request by an Australian state for
extradition of a murder accused is nothing out of the ordinary and
Ministers are unlikely to be involved in any substantive way.
Similarly for a state of USA particularly one that does not have the
death penalty.

So it seems what started out as a non-political extradition process
has got very political for a number of reasons. A key issue is the
unpopularity of copyright law as it affects ordinary people (as
distinct from someone who sells heaps of pirated DVD's at a flea
market). The novelty of the particular case means that the liklihood
of mistakes is very high.

Personally, if there were issues with Mr DotCom's residency, he should
be kicked out of NZ now - it would be rather like Brer Fox throwing
Brer Rabbit into the briar patch, as long as Brer Rabbit could choose
the briar patch. Perhaps John Key could suggest Immigration turn a
blind eye and allow Mr DotCom to leave on a flight of his choice
leaving the US movie and music industries wailing and gnashing their
teeth.

Why should he leave? Has he broken any New Zealand law?

Somebody with brains and money would surely be an asset here.

Gib Bogle

On 26/09/2012 8:53 a.m., Allistar wrote:
> Gib Bogle wrote:
>
>> On 25/09/2012 7:34 p.m., Allistar wrote:
>>
>>> Since when is donating money to someone equivalent to bribing them?
>>>

>> When the someone is a politician - since time immemorial.

> Odd indeed. Donating money to people is not bribing them.

Not to people in general, but large amounts given to politicians are
often (usually?) effectively bribes.

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

"Patrick FitzGerald" wrote

- Government Communications Security Bureau

..
..

G.C.S.B. ————(satellite network)————A.N.Z.U.S.

Spy Satellites Observed Directly Over My
Torbay, NZ Whare (Home), 2011
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_spy_sa..._blunders.html

New Zealand Spies:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_labour...watergate.html

N.Z. Government Is NOT Stopping U.S. Military Drug Mafias.
Un-Doubted 92% Opium Coalition (NZL) Production In Afghanistan,
And Reason For No Action On Glamorgan, Torbay.
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

*** and all i wanted was a lousy student visa

*
*
*
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/prime_sinister_john_key.mp3
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ

'LITTLE OBAMA' - Indonesian Movie Premiere
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa.mp3
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_1.mp3

Gib Bogle

On 26/09/2012 8:30 a.m., Mutlley wrote:

> It's only a bribe when the politition that your giving money to is not

Bruce Sinclair

In article <k3rtq2$8f4$(E-Mail Removed)>, Gib Bogle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 25/09/2012 7:34 p.m., Allistar wrote:
>> Since when is donating money to someone equivalent to bribing them?

>When the someone is a politician - since time immemorial.

Not according to the Johns.