Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Intervalometerproblem: Hahnel Giga T Pro II Remote Control.

Intervalometerproblem: Hahnel Giga T Pro II Remote Control.

Peter Jason

I bought one for an Olympus E5, and there is a
problem with it. Although it works OK there is
something wrong with the display on the
transmitting unit in that some of the top labels
thereon are missing, namely the "Interval Timer
Settings" namely "delay", "Interval1" & "N1".

Though it is possible to set the unit by "dead
reckoning" , this is frustrating.

The instructions below show one with all the
correct labels.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL4VJ...ayer_embedded#!

In the meantime, I'm taking it back to the store
for a replacement. Lucky I didn't buy it online,
I guess.

Peter Jason

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:28:06 +1000, Peter Jason
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I bought one for an Olympus E5, and there is a
>problem with it. Although it works OK there is
>something wrong with the display on the
>transmitting unit in that some of the top labels
>thereon are missing, namely the "Interval Timer
>Settings" namely "delay", "Interval1" & "N1".
>
>Though it is possible to set the unit by "dead
>reckoning" , this is frustrating.
>
>The instructions below show one with all the
>correct labels.....
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL4VJ...ayer_embedded#!
>

>In the meantime, I'm taking it back to the store
>for a replacement. Lucky I didn't buy it online,
>I guess.

It was faulty as a demo with another off the shelf
showed. They swapped it over.

Nikon MB-D10 or Hahnel NH-D300 Chris H Digital Photography 0 11-21-2008 08:28 PM
Hahnel Wolf Digital Photography 0 06-22-2007 04:01 AM
Giga Vu Pro Evolution Duram Digital Photography 0 02-05-2006 01:14 PM

Advertisments