Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Hasselblad had numerous examples of Lunar at show

Re: Hasselblad had numerous examples of Lunar at show

Paul Ciszek

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:59:40 -0500, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I have to admit, the build quality and materials are impressive. Titanium
>>dials, machined-from-billet aluminum body. The only other company that
>>does machined aluminum is Leica on the M9.

>The only quality that matters is that which can be seen in the
>photographs.

Photo quality takes a nosedive after the camera breaks.

--
Please reply to: | "We establish no religion in this country, we
pciszek at panix dot com | command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor