Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: How to get the list of all my open file(descriptor)s and locks?

Re: How to get the list of all my open file(descriptor)s and locks?

Ismael Farfán

2012/9/19 Ian Kelly <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Ismael Farfán <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:
>> It seems like I can use os.fstat to find out if a fd exists and also
>> get it's type and mode (I'm getting some pipes too : )

> Sure, because files and pipes both use the file descriptor
> abstraction. If your process does any networking, you'll find sockets
> in there as well.

Seems like things will get interesting

Ismael

--
Do not let me induce you to satisfy my curiosity, from an expectation,
that I shall gratify yours. What I may judge proper to conceal, does